The National Careers Institute (NCI) Partnership Grants program provides grants from $20,000 to $700,000 for up to two years to deliver innovative career development services for people at all stages of their careers.
The grants enable employers, schools, tertiary institutions, industry, governments and researchers to work collaboratively to improve career outcomes.
A total of $10 million of grant funding will be available across two funding rounds.
Applications for the first round of the NCI Partnership Grants program closed on the 30 June 2020.
The program generated an incredible amount of interest from careers and education stakeholders - significantly exceeding expectations. More than 600 applications were received for Round One.
Successful Round One applicants are expected to be announced Mid-December 2020.
A total of $5 million dollars is available to fund Round One projects.
About Round One applications
Applications were received from the following states and territories:
- New South Wales - 31.8 %
- Victoria - 26.7 %
- Queensland - 17.5 %
- South Australia - 8.7 %
- Western Australia - 7.7 %
- Australian Capital Territory - 4 %
- Tasmania - 2.5 %
- Northern Territory - 1 %
Applications came from the following types of organisations:
- Technical and vocational education and training -12.6 %
- Higher education -12.1 %
- Business and professional association services - 8.8 %
- Adult, community and other education - 7 %
- Employment placement and recruitment services -7 %
- Management advice and related consulting services - 7 %
- Other social assistance services - 5.4 %
- Other interest group services - 4.7 %
About Round Two applications
Applications for Round Two of the NCI Partnership Grants program will open in early 2021.
Information about applications for Round Two will be available late 2020.
Register for updates to ensure that you receive the latest information on the funding opportunities available through the Partnership Grants Round Two.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org